Awesome! I'm glad to see you're back with a whole new update. Trying it out rn
GearHead-1 v1.310: Thin Walls for All!
I'm pleased to announce a new release of GearHead-1. This version fixes a few minor bugs, includes some UI tweaks, and completes the conversion of old, blocky walls into new, thin walls. Here's a complete list of changes:
- All old style walls have been replaced by thin walls (sdlmap.pp)
- Portraits may be assigned as unisex "por_n_*.png" (sdlinfo.pp)
- Cosplay changed from separate program to main menu option (cosplay.pas)
- Centers on player, shows active player in info box, at start of tactics turn (arenaplay.pp)
- Cannot sell items for higher price than you bought them (services.pp)
- Lancemate field of view also visible (conmap.pp, sdlmap.pp)
- Fixed problem with SanitizeFilename on Windows (pcaction.pp,navigate.pp)
- Some illegal characters removed from filenames (texutil.pp)
- FillRectWithSprite can now accept x,y offsets (sdlgfx.pp)
- ColorMenu is properly centered when screen is resized (colormenu.pp)
Try it out and let me know what you think.